In January 2021, we will start a small series of questions for people who either work for Zulufadder, or who are very involved in our work.
First out is our new employee Given who is the manager of Zulufadder’s new boarding house – “House of Zulufadder”.
- What is your background?
- I am from Eshowe in rural Zululand. My education background is in Geosciences and Environmental Geography.
- What is your connection to Zulufadder?
- I was one of the Zulufadder beneficiaries from 2005 until I finished my university degrees. Now, I work for Gratton school as the Zulufadder House Manager.
- What is your current goal?
- Helping rural Zululand pupils realize their full potential and to positively impact their lives. I want to to make them believe that their wildest dreams are possible.
- What is your life motto?
- Start to finish
- What makes you stand out in a crowd?
- I have great confidence. I can do anything I set my mind to.